5th Annual: Help Us Build a Buck: Fixed Blade (Giveaway)

Choose the fixed blade model.

• Buck 104 Compadre

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Buck 105 Pathfinder

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Buck 119 Special

Votes: 23 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh we are at the very least 8 weeks out. R&D and testing is all done, but Buck has been slower than normal this year. I'm hoping I still get to take the knife to Glacier this year.
Shows at least 8 weeks out from July 3rd and Buck is real busy right now. Im guessing sept maybe oct but thats a wild guess.

Hey all. Sorry for the the hiatus again. Still waiting on a final ship date from Buck. It's been slower than watching paint dry this year. They've changed so many processes that will be good for us in the long run, but very painful right now as they get them sorted.

I hate to be that guy, but...

Any updates on this knife? Was thinking of buying it and maybe even combining my order with something else.

Will you put it on your website as well?

I’m waiting to see what happens with the 301. Since I saw the sunset jigged bone in the custom 501 I’ve been thinking how nice it would be on this 301. Maybe Steve will take notice in time. Lol

I’m waiting to see what happens with the 301. Since I saw the sunset jigged bone in the custom 501 I’ve been thinking how nice it would be on this 301. Maybe Steve will take notice in time. Lol
301?
I forgot they were doing one.

301?
I forgot they were doing one.
Yes, he sent out a 2019 build list that had several models he was considering. The 301 the last I knew was going to have either jigged bone or desert ironwood with cpm154 three blades. I’m thinking the sunset jigged bone would be real sweet looking.

Yes, he sent out a 2019 build list that had several models he was considering. The 301 the last I knew was going to have either jigged bone or desert ironwood with cpm154 three blades. I’m thinking the sunset jigged bone would be real sweet looking.
I am patiently waiting on the 301 also. I would love to see it in the Sunset bone. Fingers crossed!

News is finally in! Looks liked we'll be set to pre-order on this bad boy the first biz week in November. I'm hoping to get my hands on the first knife soon and get some photos!
Awesome! Thanks for all the work on this, looking forward to it!

Back