• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

6 GEC 14's for sale 1 and 2 blade

Pics should show condition, all are either LNIT or very light users. Paypal for payment, pm me for info. I will ship in a small flat rate box USPS priority. PM if you want more pics. All knives purchased this weekend will ship Monday AM.

141218 Antique Yellow Jigged Bone $105 G&S SPF
141118 Smooth Autumn Gold Bone $145 G&S **SOLD**
141118 Dark Red Jigged Bone $105 G&S
142116 Natural Canvas Micarta $75 G&S **SOLD**
142116 Smooth Ivory Bone $85 G&S **SOLD**
142116 Gabon Ebony $95 G&S **SOLD**

SMObWWS.jpg

EMmGpmi.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the 2 blade antique jigged if you will ship to Canada. I’ll pay extra shipping

As long as I can ship USPS Priorty I can ship to Canada if you cover the extra cost.

Once you confirm will send payment to your PP above. Thanks.

Jason, sent you PP payment for the Smooth Autumn Bone Gold. Let me know you received it. I also said would take the Gabon Ebony above but, as I said in my dm to you, I messaged Blades of Glory who had seconds and, as I have a few already in this pattern, we agreed he could take that one so, assuming you are ok with that, just let him know it is sold to him. If any issues, let me know. Thanks for the beautiful knives and have a good weekend.

DC Free,

Got the payment for the Autumn Gold bone. If BOF wants the Gabon Ebony its his.

Back