• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

7” Magnacut Chef knife *Sold*

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
IMG_0683.jpegIMG_0684.jpegIMG_0682.jpeg
My 7” chef model is inspired by a Japanese Bunka, similar to a Santoku that a lot of people are familiar with this style excels as a general workhorse in the kitchen. Great for chopping veggies or proteins, the smaller size is really comfortable for detail work and prolonged use. The flatter edge profile is designed for push cuts which give the user finer control over each cut.

This one is made from MagnaCut stainless steel, this a well balanced premium steel that is tough with good edge stability, excellent edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Hardened to 63rc

The handle is Maroon Richlite, this is an industrial handle material made from recycled paper and a high grade resin. Ships in a padded zipper pouch.

This piece just sold but here is a link to my website for anyone interested in what I have available. https://www.edgeknifeworks.com/s/shop

Last edited:
Back