• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

7 Brand New Knives Offered For Sale [Reasonable offers considered]

7 Brand New Knives Offered For Sale – Listed in NO particular order. All NEW, Never Used, Never Sharpened, Never Carried. All in their Original Boxes and All with their Originally Included Packaging. [Reasonable offers considered – No Tax and No Shipping]

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pHXtmMHmRtk4zgRV6

1. [SOLD] Kershaw Launch 10 (CA Legal AUTO, as to my understanding)BNIB An amazing recurve auto perfect for opening packages, satisfies your light weight carry requirements and can even be carried legally in CA, as to my understanding (it’s under 2”)… $old (includes box and full original packaging – shipped

2. [SOLD] Spyderco Manix 2BNIB A highly regarded drop shutty ball bearing lock knife. S30V steel, G-10… $old (includes box and full original packaging – shipped)

3. [SOLD] Tashi Bharucha (and Drop collaboration) PrismBNIB What can I say. You look at it and immediately know that it’s a Tashi design… $old (includes box and full original packaging – shipped)

4. [SOLD] Spyderco Sage 5 Carbon FiberBNIB With a leaf shape blade, a great action and their famous deep carry wire clip makes it awesomely pocket friendly… $old (includes box and full original packaging – shipped

5. [SOLD] Spyderco Watu Carbon FiberBNIB With a unique shape blade, running on phosphor bronze washers and with a Pivot Collar for even a smoother action, along with their famous deep carry wire clip makes it too awesomely pocket friendly… $old (includes box and full original packaging – shipped)

6. [SOLD] Kizer WakullaBNIB This knife has the absolute silent drop shutty action of a knife 2 classes above it. It is truly amazing when you get it in hand and shut it for the first time. You will immediately want to do it again and again before you even consider putting it down… The action mirrors, if not exceeds, the actions of some of my Shiros and my Norseman. It’s that good… $old (includes box and full original packaging – shipped)

7. [SOLD] Kizer Sheepdog Vanguard XLBNIB The hand filling size of the famous Kizer Sheepdog line. Naturally drop shutty due to the mere weight of the blade. A real conversation piece. Just lay it on the table and see who comments on it first. … $old (includes box and full original packaging – shipped)

Please Reply, or PM with questions or requests. If interested, please Reply or PM with the message "I'll take the…" along with your email address. You will receive PayPal payment instruction and invoice via email. Shipments to Continental USA only. For response planning purposes, please note that I am in the Pacific Time Zone.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members in good standing, posting "I'll take it" followed by a PM with an email address, in the order received. No sale is committed to until payment is made.

Thanks for your interest and for stopping by…

Last edited:
ArenaRed, I guess you are not able to PM. You should become a member.

My email is abbellie2(at)gmail.com

Last edited:
I see it, thank you. I will get it out to you and you should get a tracking number from PP directly, if you are one of the lucky ones that PP takes a liking to. :) And then comes the decommissioned USPS. God help us there. Just kidding, never had anything lost totally yet. Mis-routed? Yes... Lost forever? Not yet...

Thanks. USPS sends every sixth package of mine to a zip code 6 miles from me and then they disappear for 3-4 weeks so I know the drill. Fingers crossed.

Ah, a veteran of USPS, good to hear. I saved the tracking detail for one of my incoming packages that took 3 round trips from the west coast to the east coast, then was finally delivered 3-4 weeks later. I was going from Oregon to Cali. I wonder what that excursion actually cost the government.

Thank you both... Manix 2 is now sold. Launch 10 in pending payment. You both have a great day.

Back