• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

7 Days to Baby Special Deal- Hunter's Companion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
DSCN1498.jpg

DSCN1399.jpg

DSCN1400.jpg

DSCN1401.jpg

First of all, thanks for looking. The business I have done on BladeForums the past three months while my wife has been off on bed rest has really helped my family get through this tough time. I am proud to be a member of this community.

With just 7 days until our third (under three) is scheduled to arrive, we are in need of some essentials for the baby. I am letting this one go for a great price for 3V.

I think this knife is now a complete package. It includes a cobra knot lanyard with reflective orange paracord and a coyote brown Kydex sheath with large Tek-Lok.

Specs:
.140 CPM 3V
9" OAL
4.75" blade, tip to scales
FFG to a very fine blended convex edge, it is extremely sharp
Ht by Peters to 60 Rc
Camo G10 scales over orange G10 liners
Aluminum pins and tube
Reflective orange paracord cobra knot lanyard
Comes with a coyote brown Kydex sheath, has great retention, large Tek-Lok included

Asking $SOLD.
Price includes USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance to all 50 states. Others can contact for actual shipping costs.
I accept Paypal, money order, or check. Paypal preferred to chrisberry2008@aol.com.

Feel free to email any questions or comments to chrisberry2008@aol.com.

Last edited:
Love your G10 handles! Another great looking knife. Good luck with everything with the baby. Mazel tov

Congrats on the baby ! ... We just found out what
We are having two days ago ! A boy and a girl !
( TWINS) ... This will make numbers 3 and 4 for us
Good looking knife btw wish I had the money I
Like your style and.hopefully we'll do business
Later on !

Frank

Nice looking blade. I saw one of your choppers a couple months ago, nice knife but not too heavy. Seemed comfortable for extended use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back