#78 American Jack

Counting all variations, I believe one could have 20 of these 78's for this run.
20x90 (average cost?)= $1800
Who's goin for it?!:eek::confused:;)

I am actively trying to collect a complete set of single blades for myself, and my son....but for the life of me I can’t find a CK SFO for him. He asks me like 3 times a day if I’ve found one yet. :(

Last edited:
So I've got Horn, Bone, and Wood, I suppose I "NEED" a Micarta now too. Originally the only one I wanted was the Appaloosa and I completely missed out on them.

Really wanted an Ironwood or appaloosa but missed out on both. Hoping to snag a single blade stag but not sure I'll be able to find one fast enough! Think I'll put my extra Peach Seed in the trading forum and hope for the best!

I held out and reserved myself an ebony single and a stag double. I also went for a stag single but only got standby on that so I'm not hopeful.

Where are they being sold? The dealers I use have not posted any.

PM Sent - not trying to be elusive towards anyone else but I know there are some rules about which dealers can/cannot be mentioned so I'm trying to avoid breaking any established policies. All I see available in stag right now are 2 blade models anyway.

Last edited:
Back