• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

9" Red G10 Tanto

Here is a nice Tanto style EDC. Price is $115.00 which includes first class mail and paypal fees (money orders okay as well as international mail with extra mailing costs). Thanks for looking. THIS KNIFE IS SOLD

1/8” thick 154CM
Hollow ground
Full tang
9” overall length
4 1/8” choil notch to tip
Red G10 handles
Stainless pins/ thong tube
Thumb grips
Polished
Red Kydex sheath (vertical, horizontal and 45 degree carry)

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

Damn, verry pretty knife.

I'dd like to see it in a darker handle myself blue-black or carbon perhaps. Model is verry to my taste. Wish i had some extra money laying around, would deffenatly buy it :)

:thumbup:

Tweek, I don't know the answer to that, I will ask at the post office in a little bit. Can you give me a city for general destination?
Thanks,

I going to have to talk to you about one of those for me Jim.

Depending on how you send it, the cost is probably around $11.00 US funds using Global Priority Mail to Canada. Global Express EMS is about $18.50 with tracking and $100 insurance is automatically in place, take a look at the US postal website to confirm.

I have used both and find both take one to two weeks getting delivered even thought the website has shorter times, hope that helps! I bought a knife from GL Drew, he sent it US Air Mail for $3.25 and got to me in less than a week, figure that out, when the more expensive ones supposedly are faster but not in real life has been my experiences.

http://ircalc.usps.gov/intl_speed.asp?CID=10054&MailType=package&Pounds=2&Ounces=0

Tweek, I'll eat the difference if any. My post master suggested the US Airmail as SpearZ suggested. Let me know if you want it.
Thanks,

Awesome, I'll take it then. The GF will likely use it to kill me when she finds out but it's calling out to me.

Toss me your paypal info at and I'll get that payment sent off right away.

Last edited:
Tweek....I can't get in touch with you by email , but wanted to let you know it is on it's way.
Thanks,

Back