• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

940, Large and Mini Griptilian Scales Micarta and G10 CF, bunch of colors

Deathofallthings,

Bro how do I place an order for some 940 scales? I have sent ya an email thanks

Buck

Hi.
Can you make scales for Large Griptilian like Benchmade Griptilian 551BK-1301 - 2013 SHOT SHOW Limited Edition?

Just wanted to let you know the scales for the you made for my 943 look, fit, and feel fantastic. Thanks! Now I need a set for my Griptilian.
WP_20140913_019_zpsf9707013.jpg

WP_20140913_048_zps9448bf2a.jpg

Just received my new blue and black 940 scales and they look great....my only problem is that my torks stripped@$‰% Argggg now what

Buck

Just got these in from Ryan, DOAT, went on fairly easily and look great and feels great too, they are a little smoother than I thought they'd be but that'll work itself out

Here's a quick shot of what comes in the packet when you get it

These are full size Ritter Grip scales, Black with Coyote brown

Ritter_Grip_black_coyotebrown.jpg

and some assembled shots

blade_open.jpg

clipside.jpg

guardside.jpg

spineside.jpg

Excellent fit and finish on this set.
G2

Does anyone have a set of blue scales on a 940 with the black blade?

Could you post a pic if possible? Thanks.

Bro my scales are amazing!!

IMG_20141020_085202190.jpg

IMG_20141018_212713273_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141018_212648030_HDR.jpg

I am going to need to order a few screws:confused: dang torx's

Thanks again

Buck

I'm almost definitely wanting a set of Carbon Fiber scales for a 940 as a Christmas present; Do you have these ready to go, or is there a wait?

Hi, I am looking for white G10 similar to what you have pictured. Could you do this for a full size griptilian?

I'm very interested in the carbon fiber scales for the 940. Only 1 question, can you drill the clip holes on both scales? I primarily left pocket carry but I like the option of being able to switch if need be. Thank you

That forest green G-10 is beautiful, and strangely similar to stock aluminum….but just enough to be different

I can make them out of whatever, just have to order material. Might be a couple bucks more than regular CF though. Message or email me if it's something you're interested in.

I have to get a set of your scales for my mini grip. I lost my last one and have to start over, hit me up asap please. Ty

Back