• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$999 Westinghouse/Timascus David Mosier Stelios

Jordan C

Gold Member
[WTS] Mosier Stelios - [C] for mods

[Pictures](https://imgur.com/gallery/Gagqo9W)

Mosier Stelios thumbstud flipper complete cosmetic upgrade with hidden hardware. All the recent modifications were completed after-market and not done by David Mosier. This is an original auction knife from 2015. Shortly bought in 2019. It got a full upgrade done from the top down. The original carbon fiber show scale was replaced with Westinghouse Micarta. The scale was applied with hidden hardware underneath the frame. Westinghouse pivot collar and flush backspacer were added. The original Mokuti bolster remains. The original Mokuti clip was cut and re-shaped for a more streamline look. The flipper tab was removed and buffed smooth. Handmade thumbstuds were installed to match the Mokuti Bolster and pocket-clip. The entire frame went through a cerakote-ceramic application to achieve the black finish & lite-eggshell texture. The original pivots were updated. The original Rob Thomas Herringbone Damascus blade remains in mint condition. All the internals remain intact. The action and detent are pure Mosier! This re-imagined knife is a full-dress masterpiece. It has very slight vertical blade play, I haven’t adjusted it besides tightening the pivot. Blade centering is just barely left of center. There is very light signs of carry, the blade has one light snail trail that I can see. I haven’t been able to find any other wear. The upgrades were done well by David Clark, and I have been told that he stands by his work and will fix any issues if sent in to him. I have adjusted the price to reflect that.

PRICE DROP $999 shipped G&S included.

No trades at the time, selling only because I found out that I have a second Kiddo on the way and need to make some funds appear!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Back