• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A-100, LionSteel, Spyderco, Leatherman

zachattack

Platinum Member
I have three knives and a leatherman CX up for trade. I am open to just about everything. No serrations, tanto, and no multiples for one. Would also be willing to trade for cash.

The only way I will respond is if you email me with your trade offer or questions. My email is knivescutt@gmail.com

The first knife is a Spyderco Manix 2 with 154CM steel. This knife has been sharpened to a mirror edge and is super sharp. No box

The next knife is an Emerson A-100-SF with 154-CM steel. This knife has never been used or carried and is crazy sharp.

The next is a LionSteel TM1 with sleipner steel. The knife has been carried a few times by the previous owner and has been touched up on a sharp maker.

The next is a Leatherman CX in 154cm steel. It has never been carried or used. Comes with box and sheath.

3803BB99-494E-4C96-A2C9-F974BB0EFD51.jpeg C07AE4C0-54A7-4F65-BB82-7A82AD6792FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Might want to review the trade portion of the exchange rules and update your post (or relocate it to the For Sale section.)

Back