• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A BUNCH FOR SALE 110s, 121s AND MORE TO COME

Status
Not open for further replies.
This portion of the post has been removed to reduce confusion

Last edited:
LETS KEEP GOING

FOR SALE
BUCK 105, TWO LINER with orginal leather sheath and Buck paper work( looks like an old advertisment with prices of several other Buck knives) This old knife is in great shape for its age. It does have minor surface scratches, but has no cracks or chips. Leather sheath is full and supple, very nice.
asking 50 shipped

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A FEW MORE, These do have some minor surface scratches but are full with no cracks or chips,

FOR SALE
BUCK 118s
First is a Buck TWO LINER 118 with its orginal leather sheath,
Asking $45 Shipped

Second is a BUCK 118 Three Liner No Date Code, with its original leather sheath.
Asking $40

Last is a Two Line 118, this knife does have its leather sheath but the snap area is forn.
Therefore I am not listing the sheath although I will send it anyway.
asking $30

You really should start a new tread for each knife or each lot of knives, it's confusing to tell what is still available.
Thanks Rick

You really should start a new tread for each knife or each lot of knives, it's confusing to tell what is still available.
Thanks Rick

Unfortunately with the amount of knives I have to sell I have to list them in one thread. I believe the sales rules state that. If you are interested in something you can PM me or send an e-mail. The items listed as SOLD are no longer available. I try to keep up on editing the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back