• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A couple MTs and a Protech

Of the autos, only the first production Run Whiskers remains. I will try to get some better up close pictures of it tomorrow. It's body has a nice Titanium look and feel to it.

Didin't have time last night to take a better picture of the Whiskers, so I stole a picture from a google search :eek: :eek:

Removed by me

(Photo was stolen from google search, knife is same config.)

I didn't like the idea of using someone else picture, so I went out side and took some of these two:

normal_morelcc.jpg

normal_morelcc1.jpg

normal_morelcc2.jpg

normal_protech.jpg

normal_protech1.jpg

normal_protech2.jpg

normal_protech3.jpg

on the whiskers...what steel is the blade? 14 cm, 154 cm ? Might be interested.

Magically of course, or thats how it appears ;)

In reality, you slide the bottom of the non clip side scale ever so slightly and it fires strong. Someone could be staring straight at your hand and not see you activate it. I have had some folks convinced that it was voice activated by simply saying "Open" and activating the mech. :D

They say its a good defense knife as activating the mech is the only way to open it (It locks closed as well) and if an attacker or opponent were to get your knife from you, he would not be able to use it against you.

Back