• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A few 110's for sale...

Voodooo

just happy to be here...
Platinum Member
I have more pictures if you want to see them just shoot me an email. I ship CONUS only and accept Paypal plus fees. I will cover shipping. Thanks for looking! Email address is hogfsh1@gmail.com

The fist is a Cabelas Alaskan guide, I am the second owner. The stag looks to be in great shape. Blade locks up tight. SOLD
IMG_0132.jpg

Here is a special run blade using "nano steel" coating along the blade edge. All that came with it is the warranty card, sheath and letter explaining the coating process. Blade locks up tight. SOLD
IMG_0152.jpg

Don't know too much about this one other than what it says on the knife which is 2004 Buck Relocates. Blades lock up tight. The bigger of the two blades has a what feels like a very small burr when I run my finger over the tip, can't see anything but something is there. The smaller blade has a small nick on the edge on the non etched side. The etching on the blade is still visible. Not sure if this blade has ever been used, overall it's in good shape. I have no box or papers for this one. 125.00
IMG_0149.jpg

Don't have a history on this blade either. There aren't any dots or symbols on the blade it just says Buck USA. Blade locks up tight and it has a bit of corrosion, some scratches on the wood and bolsters look a bit rough. Comes with a sheath and a "Use and care of your Buck Knife"/Guarantee which is all on the same piece of paper. SOLD
View attachment 473522

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Back