• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

a few Carothers FS (ALL SOLD)

Great knives, but they need a new home.
Terms: CONUS only (sorry, getting to the post office is challenging enough these days). Shipping = USPS priority, insured. Payment = PayPal goods and services only. The asking price is the total price to you.
NO trades.
PM or email if you want to buy or if you have questions.
NOTE: I usually only get into town one day a week these days. I'll let you know when next.

1. UF, 3V original premium heat treat, but pre-delta3V. Buffed brown micarta. Never used, never carried, factory edge never sharpened. With sheath and teklok. $325. (SOLD! Thank you)
nL2Cs82.jpg

2. FK1, 3V original premium heat treat, but pre-delta3V. Brown micarta. Never used, never carried (which is crazy given how amazing this knife feels in hand. It just happens to be a blade size I have too many of). Factory edge never sharpened. With sheath as seen. The blade looks like a stonewash finish and does have a bit of sheath mark on it. $275. (SOLD, thank you).
yOpYAHV.jpg

3. LC, delta3V. Natural unbuffed micarta. I did swat a cottonwood tree branch with this once, to see what it would do. It cut the branch. Otherwise not carried, used further, or sharpened (so still essentially the factory edge). This is a large, but relatively light blade (hence Light Chopper), incredibly well-balanced! It's not a hatchet, if that is what you need. It should serve someone well! Sheath as seen in pic. $450. (Sold, thank you)
VACcjWb.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry that you had the need to sell but some killer deals on some great knives!

Back