• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Few Up For Quick Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BP_

Platinum Member
Next up is my custom Bowie by JS David Roeder. 5160 steel. Not perfect, but unused by me. Would make an excellent user for anyone wanting to use a good quality custom Bowie, without destroying a thousand dollar display piece. Comes with custom leather sheath. $OLD shipped.

IMG_6026.jpg IMG_6025.jpg IMG_6024.jpg

Any questions, please feel free to ask in the form of PM. Must be 18 to order, please know your local knife laws. First "I'll take it" here in the thread will get it. Time stamp applies (including PM). Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I am interested in the Roeder bowie. Can you please email ? Membership just expired so couldn't seem to PM. One question about the last picture. Is that rust towards the tip? Thanks.

Last edited:
I am interested in the Roeder bowie. Membership just expired so couldn't seem to PM. One question about the last picture. Is that rust towards the tip? Thanks.

Email sent. What you see is very light, and on the surface. I believe it can be polished right off, but since I do not use it I don't want to mess with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back