A game to play

nice nice. i get it though, i carry in unfriendly territory as well. new york is probably a little worse so my edcs are pretty conservative

A knife and a Chicago style* hotdog. Bonus points if the picture is taken in Chicago.

*Mustard, onion, relish, pickle, sport peppers, tomato, and celery salt

if no one posts this, i may have to grab an imposter "chicaco style dog" here in new york. while i don't agree with your pizza, i can fully get on board with your hot dogs

Last edited:
Let's just keep it moving.

Knife and a pine cone with a piece of titanium cookware.
As you can see I like camping :)

we've been struggling to get an actual picture of a knife, so let's go with something easy to get us back into a flow.

knife and a hair product

Srg5ISe.jpg

let's do knife and guitar capo

Screenshot_20170920-222644.png

How about a knife and your favorite coffee cup.

~Chip

Hopefully I made it and if I did then how about a knife and winter's comin' so how about a snow scraper for the windshield. If I didn't make it in time, oh well, I'm a picture whore anyway and will use any excuse to take and post a pic. Just wish my Nikon was workin'. I need a lens to see if the lens is bad or the body. That sucks too because after I got it from a member here and spent countless hours learning all the controls and how to use them. Gettin' to the point where everything is second nature and you literally can point and shoot in manual mode as fast as most people shoot in auto. So I apologize for the pics because I just fixed the Mrs. Point and shoot so I could take these and some other ones before.

sJAmLyz.jpg

sJAmLyz.jpg
[/IMG]
1spD3lv.jpg
1WUjqZP.jpg
[/IMG]
1WUjqZP.jpg

Last edited:
Can't believe I don't have an ice breaker.

Back