• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Handsome Boot Knife

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Fellas:

This is my 3/4 size boot knife - the balance point is right behind the guard and it feels great in the hand. The stabilized spalted box elder burl has tremendous figure and the back side is the mirror of the front with equal flame. Clip can be sharpened at the buyers request. $310 delivered ConUS. The first "I'll take it" gets it. Please PM me for Paypal information. I hope you like it!

Best regards,

TK

3/16" O-1 stock
HT to Rc 60-62
8 1/4" OAL
4" Blade satin finish
Stabilized Spalted Box Elder Burl
Brass furniture
Tapered tang with red liners
8-10 oz hand stitched leather sheath

100_3768.jpg

100_3769.jpg

100_3771.jpg

100_3766.jpg

Thanks Jack - it's a darn good looking rig - sharp as a straight razor too!

Damn enough already tk, lol i cant get away from orders long enough to make what i wanna heheheh, nicin bro

Bill:

Thanks! I get to make what I want because if I don't sell it here, it'll go for sure at the knife show in Timonium!!

TK

You seem to have really raised the bar with this one and those New York specials. Very clean work!

You seem to have really raised the bar with this one and those New York specials. Very clean work!

Woodysone: Thanks!! This is going to be my signature handle design by the way, but with a symmetric guard and all stainless. This is a prototype and once it's gone, it's gone. Since you're familiar with my New York Specials, notice I changed my maker's mark from the Loveless style football logo. I really like this knife design.

TK

Beautiful piece TK :) You have to quit posting these, I've already got Steingass disease :D

Is that a new benchmark you're using ?

Beautiful piece TK :) You have to quit posting these, I've already got Steingass disease :D

Is that a new benchmark you're using ?

Eric; Thanks for the kind words - love to hear from satisfied customers. Yes, this is a new maker's mark - I'm going to be using it on my sole authorship knives that are my design. When I make your next pair, I'll use the football mark so that they match your EDC/Hunter unless you want the new one.

TK

Eric; Thanks for the kind words - love to hear from satisfied customers. Yes, this is a new maker's mark - I'm going to be using it on my sole authorship knives that are my design. When I make your next pair, I'll use the football mark so that they match your EDC/Hunter unless you want the new one.

TK

Great TK, can't wait to get them started. You really have graceful lines, and beautiful workmanship. I going to have to start collecting your other styles too :) I've got my eye on another one of yours :thumbup:

Back