A new piece from Dan Farr

Rog, you're really starting to get on my nerves...

This is two now. First, it had to be that octagonal handled one. Now this one.

I was talking to Mr. Farr on my ride home last night, lamenting that of all the knives he had on his table, the one I was most intrigued with was the one in Goncalo Alves. Wished I could have gotten the chance to see it.

Then he tells me you bought it.

I almost made arrangements to drive out to his shop Friday and fink it before you got the chance to pick it up!;)

Nice grab, my friend - although Joe's desert ironwood piece is a pretty snazzy lil' gem, as well. Such a luster on the finish!

I got to Dan's table late, but was able to handle a couple of his hunters. Really like his work, and this one is terrific! Great addition there, Roger. :thumbup:

- Joe

Good get, Roger, massively sorry we did not get more chatty time at Blade!

Likewise my man.

Matt - I'm happy to have the opportunity to annoy you in this particular way. :)

Thanks again to all.

Roger

Congrats Roger! That is a SWEET looking hunter and would also be my favorite of the group, with that stag one second choice.

I've admired Dan's knives for quite a while also! I think your posts had a lot to do with providing the awareness of his knives, and his generosity in sharing his techniques.

Peter

Beautiful knife Roger. Dan does wonderful work and this is an excellent example. Congrats on the new addition to the collection. :thumbup:

Bill

Back