• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Pair of Limited Edition Benchmade 3550

[/FO

I have two Benchmade 3550 series; one is a Red handle, black plain blade, #14/25, December 2001, the other Purple handle, polished plain blade, #04/25, November 2001. Both are as new, the boxes show some handling, with all papers and the original plastic bags. These are limited production, twenty five in each color, though I have no idea how many colors they made.

$235 for the pair, shipped in CONUS, PayPal preferred.:).

While I don't seem to know how to post the images, I can email them to anyone interested.

Thanks,
Dale

LOWERED THE PRICE!

NT]

email sent regarding the knives. keen to take them. only need to iron out shipping. thanks.

would prefer to sell them as a pair, I would consider an offer for one.

I would trade the pair for a lightly used Chris Reeve hollow handle with a five inch blade. I am not interested in any other autos at the moment and I have a few others to sell soon.

If you end up splitting them, I might be interested in the red handle...would be perfect for my fire dept. uniform :D

dajohnston44: Send me some pics, odds are good I'll take the pair, the price is right. Thanks john at infobound1

Back