A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

What a beautiful beast !That LE is outstanding! There is still time to order one...

AC

That is the FBMLE????

For the longest time, I thought they are FSHLE :eek:

Congrats.....my should pop up tomorrow or monday. :D

Wow, I can't wait to get mine, it looks amazing.

What's the deal with availability? I was under the impression that these knives disappear around the time they start to ship... what was the timeline like in the past?

Hey Lefty55, you want to trade numbers when mine comes in? :D

Wife says I have a package from Busse.

Hmmm.... what could it be?

Postman just delivered... no INFI love here. :grumpy:

I was sure I'd be getting the Muddy Wardens at least... and my FBM LE was charged on 12/20... I don't get it. :confused: :confused:

Well... congrats to those that got theirs today!!!

I'm grumpy too...mailman has come and gone and all he left for me was an empty feeling :mad:

I must say, they don't look as RED as from Jerry's picture. And that RED was exactly i was worry for. Now I love it :D

It worked and it's the first LE, congrats !!!!

attachment.php

Well if it's the first LE why isn't it #1:confused:

Glad to see I'm not the only one that got a LE today... #8 landed on my doorstep today. I'll post some pics as soon as it stops raining

#8 huh????? well well well...now we're gettin' into single digits.....:thumbup:

Wonder how long 'till an LE shows up on the 'bay.

#8 huh????? well well well...now we're gettin' into single digits.....:thumbup:

Wonder how long 'till an LE shows up on the 'bay.

probably in a week or two. And it will probably be priced at $975. I thought that Skunkster was gong to get someLE's for saleat the store. If so,an LE going above retail eprey will sit.

probably in a week or two. And it will probably be priced at $975. I thought that Skunkster was gong to get someLE's for saleat the store. If so,an LE going above retail eprey will sit.

I thought Skunk was getting Regular FBM"s. LEs are supposed to be a one time thing and once they are gone they will never be offered in that combo again.

Back