A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

I thought Skunk was getting Regular FBM"s. LEs are supposed to be a one time thing and once they are gone they will never be offered in that combo again.

that is not just LE's that is the entire run. Once gone, gone forever. But I thought I remember skunk indicating he was going to have a few.

probably in a week or two. And it will probably be priced at $975. I thought that Skunkster was gong to get someLE's for saleat the store. If so,an LE going above retail eprey will sit.

Instant FBM-LE gratification. :D Mmmmm... that sounds sweet. I wonder if they'll be as hard to snag as the HOGSJTLEs were. I think I saw one once.

I'm pretty stoked about this arrival. (And the SOW!!)

I thought Skunk was getting Regular FBM"s. LEs are supposed to be a one time thing and once they are gone they will never be offered in that combo again.

In the past, Skunk has ordered LEs for the Store. I can specifically remember the Meaners and Leaner Meaners being offered. I can't imagine that he didn't for this run too. The HOGSJTLE ripped through so quickly it made the GW frenzy look tame in comparison.

Rick - still waiting for his sterile FBMLE

Wow, that's a helluvaloto INFI.

Congrats and enjoy:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back