• Large Wood Inlay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small Wood Inlay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Taking Toolin up on his post and the posts of oldin' times past and now that we have the new POLL feature it only seems fitting to see where the love lies.

Now the Classic is the one with the prounced guard
The New style is the one with the bumps along the guard area
Wood inlay, if I have to tell you then don't vote!

The decorated will fall under the base knife shape, so vote appropriately.

Lets see how this pans out!

G2

I must vote for the large New Style. It's the only one I have and I am really pleased with my choice, though I am now eyeing the large Classic for the future.

No Question About It!

Small Left Handed California Redwood Burl. :)

View

Much tougher to choose than one might expect! I voted large woody, as I love my bronze damascus. My sentimental fave is the new large plain however as it was my first.

Gary. . .Gary. . .Gary,

This isn't fair ! Multiple choice and you didn't put a button for all the above ! AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

What a toss up. . .

OK. . .ok. . .OK. . .

A "Canadian Gold Coin" Sebbie ! Absolute. . .positively. . .no doubt the bestest ever ! ! !

Originally posted by GigOne
Gary. . .Gary. . .Gary,

This isn't fair ! Multiple choice and you didn't put a button for all the above ! AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

hehehe, I almost put one of those but then it wouldn't make a very good poll for a Favourite one would it? hehehe sorry for the hard questions!;)

G2

Small classic.

I like the shape of the handle slabs much better, find it easier to open and more comfortable to hold compared to the regular style.
But the woodies are oh so tempting. If I find one with desert ironwood inserts I just may have to change my vote.

protodoc

Come on, there haven't been that many woodies made.
Wait, mabey thats why there so popular. Shouldn't you have to
own it to vote for it.

Originally posted by Barry
Come on, there haven't been that many woodies made.
Wait, mabey thats why there so popular. Shouldn't you have to
own it to vote for it.

Welcome Barry,

No, Garry just asked; which is your favorite.

IMHO, if you held a wood inlay you would vote for it. :)

At the moment my MM Classic large 6-50, but when I get my reg small dark Wallnut Sebi with the Spiral Damascus blade...:eek: might have to change that!:rolleyes:

RGRAY,

I almost bought that knife ~ but someone beat me to it. . . :(

And it's a "superb choice !" lol Very nice indeed ! My birthday is right around the corner ~ are ya in the present givin' mood ? :D

Rick Gray, tell me about that beautiful Sebenza with the maple leaf design. Can they be had with BG-42. Are they unique graphich or computer generated.

kutch133,

That was the 1999 Canadian Gold Coin edition.

I believe there are 12 gold coin Sebenzas made each year.

It is not mine; I only collect Left Handed Sebenzas. :)

There is also a maple leaf Umfaan around, but I can't find my picture of that.

Hey Rick and Kutch133,
Don't mean to butt in on the conversation, but
there are actually 20 gold coin sebenza's each year, and most of them from what I am told don't even make it to a dealer. Les Robertson told me he considers these knives some of the more valuble of the sebenza's produced. The pic here is one of the only ones I have ever seen.
Barry

Sorry, there were only 12 per year,until 2000. This place is a gold coin sebenza of information. Thanks Rick.

Wait until you see this year's Gold Coin Sebenza! Simply beautiful, beautifullly simple.:D

Back