Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small New Style

• Large Wood Inlay

• Small Wood Inlay

• Total voters
That would be it! :) The Chinese characters read "2001" from left to right. The Chinese Panda coin is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful of the world's gold bullion coins, right up there with the U.S. gold eagle IMO. Anyone have a pic of the 1998 gold coin Sebenza with the gold eagle?

I think all four sizes should have been considered. :)

View

What I find most interesting from the poll results is that the newer patterns are favored over the classic style by more than 2:1. I would have never thought that is the case, given the support that I have seen for the classic pattern in this forum since its re-introduction! It is nice that CRK gives us a choice!

Originally posted by RGRAY
I think all four sizes should have been considered. :)

I thought about it Rick but wanted to stick to a particular style knife, the Sebenza and not bring the others into the mix...for now at least! The questions that seems to always spring up on the forums are;

Should I get the Large or the Small?
Should I get the Classic or the new style?

I threw the wood in there since it was a different version of the normal fare...

G2

I gotta go with the Small Wood Inlay. Geesh.those Gold Coin Sebs are awesome looking.....

2001smallwood.jpg

I'll second you Mike on the gold coin 'benza's! But, its hard to beat those large wood inlays!

I have to agree with you Art on the Large. I was thinking "small" in terms of my favorite carry size, but definitely large when it comes to Woods or Decorateds.

Back