• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A small collection to trade- lets see what we can get into new hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushman- I responded to your email.

Sorry all I wrote the name wrong on one knife- it is C. Jul. Herbertz, don't know how I made the mistake.

La Griffe, Mini Commander, and grohmann are Spoken for!

As are the Stag SAK, Street Cleaver and Aitor survival knife.

Last edited:
C. Jul. Herbertz spoken for!

Thanks for all of the transactions so far everybody- feel free to send more offers in!

this Canuck exchange forum rocks!

and CLAK, you are right, they are german, not africans..........the proper spelling set me straight....

Frontline- If you are still interested send me an e-mail, yours is turned off.

All other offers have been responded to.

All above are still available as marked.

Last edited:
Im very interested to know some terms of...
-if you live in canada(so i won't have to pay duties)
-if you accept paypal?

Im greatly interested to know if you would like to sell (not trade sorry, to bug you with more of these "buy" offeres) the spyderco native or the Emerson La Griffe?
please message me back if you are interested.
Milespapineau@hotmail.com

Hey Kris, interested in the Warhead, the sak electrician and the no name throwers. Could you send me an e-mail with their value so I can think of what i have to trade with or possibly just buy them?
clancy6969 "at" yahoo.com
Thanks,

Liam

Interested in the boker subcom send me an email with your price. swf2010ku @ gmail (dot) com.

How much for each? the mini commander, Junk yard dog and the C. Jul. Herbertz

This thread desperately needs to be updated, a lot SPF's, i'm assuming by now the funds have been received?
Please update with whats still available (if they are still for sale) as some of us are still interested in a few of what might be left.
And Happy New Year!
:)

Sorry all- I consider SPF to be off of the table- Anything not SPF is still here. Again, I prefer trades to purchases. Shortly I'll close this and may start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back