A special new BK16 unboxing.

I wouldn't mind having a SG16. But I can't stand all that etching and I'm not a fan of patina'ing.

I wonder if I could polish that off.... High polish Sabre Ground 16 with Tommy's handles would be nice.

its etched pretty deep, im attempting to do that right now. i would love to get my hands on a sterile bk16 with the saber grind. can you guys do group buys? like they do over on the esee forum? if you have a dealer and order like 50 knives could you get them saber ground with no etching?

its etched pretty deep, im attempting to do that right now. i would love to get my hands on a sterile bk16 with the saber grind. can you guys do group buys? like they do over on the esee forum? if you have a dealer and order like 50 knives could you get them saber ground with no etching?

too late for that.

50? not even worth their time i should imagine. 500? if you committed to buy them all, in advance, and sell them yourself, well, money talks. 1000? 5000? that might get their attention.

i'm wondering if SMKW has the LEs still left? esp the 16 - that would indicate if such an attempt was worth it.

And with any luck, there will still be some FPR tweeners left when I get $300 to get a set of safe queens. And then after I get my nieces 14th, 15th and 16th birthday presents (she won't be born until August), I'm probably gonna hit up one of the local dealers for an 11 and get that set up the way I want before I see it. Dang, I wonder if I'll be able to get that 511 MOAB 10 and all the knives I want?

Back