Attention A very Special HI Raffle!

abbydaddy

Gold Member
I don't know who to send the money to via paypal. Would you be able to send me a pm with the account details? I would like to buy an entry.

Id really like to buy 11. an old friend said its a lucky number. but, well have to see what happens after I get paid! dealing with lots of stuff right now. The BBS is definitely a priority for me.

Bawanna

Kicking this back to the top of the heap. Let's pony up for some more chances and find this special knife a special home.

moparsbob

Gold Member
OK, I'm going to double my chances by buying two more entries - Bawanna, put me down for two more (4 total) - I just sent Yangdu another $50 via PayPal

abbydaddy

Gold Member
Alright, I sent in my $50 for two entries, but I just realized that I didn't put my username in the comment... d'oh!

Bawanna

No worries abbydaddy, I got you covered. As long as folks post here we'll have the username.

Got you down for 2.

cul4u01

Gold Member
OK Guys:

Dino and I had the fortune to inspect, and handle, this beautiful giant beast, and believe me when I say, it's beauty is beyond words, Kumar really outdid himself on this blade!

The Karda and Chakma, well, all I am going to say, is that they are unbelievable monsters in themselves.

Spending $100 for 4 tix is a bargain you will not find anywhere else, this blade is easily worth well over $800 - $1000!

George Azar

Gold Member
OK Guys:

Dino and I had the fortune to inspect, and handle, this beautiful giant beast, and believe me when I say, it's beauty is beyond words, Kumar really outdid himself on this blade!

The Karda and Chakma, well, all I am going to say, is that they are unbelievable monsters in themselves.

Spending $100 for 4 tix is a bargain you will not find anywhere else, this blade is easily worth well over $800 - $1000!
Yangdu offered it to me if I wanted to buy it......unfortunately I already spent too much money! :(

abbydaddy

Gold Member
I thought I would bump this, and say that if this is still going at the end of the month I plan on buying another couple entries. Good luck to all.

Bawanna

Thanks abbydaddy. We seemed to have hit a wall or hopefully just a lull in the action. We got a ways to go before this thing picks out it's new home.

I would like to purchase a chance. Is Yangdu's PayPal the same as the AOL? If not, I would appreciate someone message me the correct PayPal to send the funds.