Attention A very Special HI Raffle!

moparsbob

Gold Member
Welcome to the forum, HemiBob. I suspect that we might have some other common interests...

Welcome to the forum, HemiBob. I suspect that we might have some other common interests...
Haha, thanks. I've been reading the forum on and off for years. Just wanted to jump on this chance. I think you may be right about that.

ndoghouse

Gold Member
Welcome HemiBob! Cant have enough Bobs ya know! We could use a few more Steves too btw.

oooops! I dint realize which thread i was in. Sorry Modboss. Guess that means i better buy some tickets. Ill edit this post when I buy them so it wont confuse ya:rolleyes:

Bawanna

Your very observant, I'm easily confused.

Yangdu just emailed that she shows 25 tickets sold, and I have 25 wrote down too so looks like we're doing something right, everything jives..........

Yangdu

[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner
Good afternoon to all
New we have only 25 tickets left for sale!
Kanchhi and Chokpa will pack the BB Special right now so hurry up and get your lucky ticket today

Chokpa is holding the BB special Ceremonial Knife
Chokpa=means Goddess

Here we go

Bawanna

That thing gets bigger every time I see it. Thank you for posting more pictures.
The Karda and Chakma are big as a lot of regular knives.

Chokpa is a Goddess.

Bookie

Gold Member
You know, Bawanna. I think you're right. That honker did grow!

ndoghouse

Gold Member
"Everyone wants a piece of me". Ha! Not while your holding that monster!

TheQuest

Basic Member
Reminder to everyone: If someone posts asking for Auntie's PP, advise them to put "BBCustom" in the notes, not "raffle." PP frowns on that, so let's save some headaches.