A visit with Ethan becker

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
Mike and I had the privilege of visiting with Ethan Becker over the weekend. Moose also made it up for the evening. Good times and good food. I was also able to steal a BK7 with Ethan's signature ;)

Mike and Ethan:

becker002.jpg

Moose and I downing some of Ethan's spirits:

becker001.jpg

The knife I stole while Ethan was asleep:

becker003.jpg

Looks like a plenty good time. Eagle Rare is one of my favorite bourbons, great stuff and priced right.

Those 6x4 Gators are pretty good rigs. Go about anywhere, almost impossible to roll (trust me we've all but drove one off a cliff), haul a good load. They have their quirks and are a bit of a pain to work on though. No brakes worth speaking of. Have one at the state park I work at and it's been the bearer of the beatings of ten rented mules for 12 years or so now.

Nice pics. I wish I had bought one of those stainless Bk-7s when they were available.

i smell a new collaboration in the works.

Nice pics. I wish I had bought one of those stainless Bk-7s when they were available.

you mean the bk-77, an s30v bk-7? there's still a few left according to a recent post by guyon. gotta call up ka-bar i think for the last 5 or so.

Looks like a great time. A lot of knowledge sitting around in one place. I would have loved to hear the conversations.

There was some conspiring and conspiracies going on...that's for sure!

Would you trust this guy to sell you a knife?

becker004.jpg

Actually Moose stole it, forged Ethan's signature and gave it to me. Not my fault!

Actually Moose stole it, forged Ethan's signature and gave it to me. Not my fault!

You weren't supposed to tell. Now, Ethan's gonna call asking me about his knife. Damn.:foot::D

You also weren't supposed to tell Susan I landed a hammock in her garden, either, I figure I'll be replacing rocks and flowers next weekend. :D

A real good time was had by all, my face and sides are still sore from laffin'.

Moose

Last edited:
Gators are nice alright, one has been abused at work (by others before me) for well over a decade. Still kickin' though.

Moose, you're wearing a Fiddleback Forge T-shirt. Where was Andy? Maybe he should be involved in the next conspiracy as well.

It's cool to see that 10/22 with the Tapco Intrafuse stock on the Gator. I have that same setup except in OD green.

But not as cool as that Stainless BK7. That indeed was a steal!

It's cool to see that 10/22 with the Tapco Intrafuse stock on the Gator. I have that same setup except in OD green.

But not as cool as that Stainless BK7. That indeed was a steal!

None of Ethan's gators leave the garage without a .22 on it. Ever. And just so you know, that was Susan's Gator, Ethan's is a two seater.:p

Moose

Looks like all involved had a great time.....BTW. Nice score getting that knife Jeff.

"i smell a new collaboration in the works." posted by JV3

Yeah but most likely not what you think:)

Back