A visit with Ethan becker

Would you trust this guy to sell you a knife?

becker004.jpg

And this man has mod powers to boot....we're doomed. ;)

Very cool pics guys, looks like a fun time for sure. Thanks for sharing Jeff. :thumbup:

Thanks for not showing pics of the bare chested raslin' y'all got into after you finished up with the Famous Grouse...i just ate and I want to keep my food down.

Thanks for not showing pics of the bare chested raslin' y'all got into after you finished up with the Famous Grouse...i just ate and I want to keep my food down.

I won.

In case you were wondering.:foot:

Moose:D

Hanging out with Ethan is definitely an experience to remember. He's a pretty fair cook too :) .

Would you trust this guy to sell you a knife?

becker004.jpg

D@mn, I'm not sure I'd trust that guy to sell me a sack of sand..... :p

That tactical sheep nearly killed me.:D Would probably sell out faster than zippos if you marketed it. lol

Hey All.....

It was such a good time I very nearly croaked the next day AND am only really on the road to recovery today.....Two of the dogs are still a touch leery of where the Moose cocoon was flying between the trees and scared the poor dears half to death.....

Thank God Mike and Jeff did not show up closer to my gut surgery, as it is, I am still sore from laughing....What a seriously great time.......

Collaboration, WHAT collaboration.......Did I miss something....OMG WHAT collaboration.....Was that something that happened late......?

Seriously there were TWO that I remember.....

Anyway whatever happened at least I had a good time......

Susan says come back as soon as you can........

I am mis-typing every other word or any word with more than tree letres in it so I am going to bed now.....More tumorrew.....

All Best...

ethan

Holy cow Jeff, you are like being are social and traveling in the US and stuff! Whats going on!

Back