1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

A2 Knives Thorburn / Van Heerden A3 deluxe flipper

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by turtle13, Mar 19, 2017.

1. turtle13

turtle13 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2012
    I traded into this thinking it would change my mind on my current opinion on flippers... it totally did, but I still more of a thumb stud person... So I am putting this up for one more round of offers before I just keep it.
    The knife is in great condition except for a few marred marks on the blade in the hand rub satin. Looks like some one clamped it in something marring the satin. I'm pretty sure they could be rubbed back out by someone who is knowledgeable in the knife making arts or the makers, but im none of those people.
    this is a multi row IKBS knife with the upgraded ceramic bearings and m390 steel. amazing knife, fires super hard and is super smooth, I am just really straying away from knives with larger flipper tabs, or any at all...
    I will consider appropriate multiples for the value, but no shoe box full of production knives, please.

USERS OK and almost preferred
    NO SERRATIONS OR HUGE RECURVES
    High end, mid techs and customs preferred
    looking for a decent Balisong with pocket clip.
    Would also consider watches
    Have something in mind, let me know, worst thing I can say is no.

please send offers to spencer.schaub (at) gmail.com

here are the pics, can send/post more if needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Viajames

Viajames Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2017
    sent email to you

3. turtle13

turtle13 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Viajames, Emailed back this morning, haven't heard response. Pm sent with email address just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk