A2 Team Gemini M. . . . Pics, Specs, Pricing, And An Insane Special Offer!!!!

I'd take the swedge with no fuller, drop the coating and wax that shiny! but idk` I have an A2 with my name on it. Nice deal if you snag the extra discount. Standard price, throw G10 on it and got a bit of sting to it for sure. Wish it was my birthday! :D

What blade coating goes best with maroon canvas and does anyone have any pictures for example?

I never felt the tug to pull trigs on the TGM.

I might have to go for this as I would be eligible for megatron bomb discount...and I like the swedge with fuller idea a lot...

The whole time i was reading the announcement page, i kept my fingers crossed for DC finish..... :(
Oh well, still in for Black Canvas and Hammer Silver.
Thank U Boss

What blade coating goes best with maroon canvas and does anyone have any pictures for example?

Check out the burp with maroon canvas and hammered silver in the Burp thread started by Damascus - it is really a looker.

I might have to go maroon and muddy/black...the hammered coatings don't call to me...or tan and muddy...AHAHAHHAH!!!!!

Check out the burp with maroon canvas and hammered silver in the Burp thread started by Damascus - it is really a looker.

I might have to go maroon and muddy/black...the hammered coatings don't call to me...or tan and muddy...AHAHAHHAH!!!!!

Thanks,
I agree with you on the hammered finish. Naturally I was leaning maroon canvas with black or tan blade. I may pull the trigger on two this time and go black with black as a secondary choice??????
I am not great with decisions! At least I have a day or two to think about it.

Liking all these special offerings. Going to go for a Bacon Brothers set when this goes live.

I'll go for a hammered silver and bruiser combo to complete the set I suppose, but I may have to cancel something...hmmm

My wife thanks you for offering this because I will be passing on this one since I already have a infi tgm

anyone have any decent pictures of the green and maroon canvas's ? googlin on green it's anywhere from yellow green to forest green and on the maroon it's anywhere from dull red to brown...

I had to back off the TG A2 as I have a comp finish TG. I guess I will have to go with black and tan G10 with hammered silver finish to match it up. Thinking I will end up stripping and hand finishing to match.

Rethinking a bit. Black and red on black would look great.
My birthday is 26 OCT so I will have to tell the wife I just had to do it.

Back