1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A2 Team Gemini M. . . . Pics, Specs, Pricing, And An Insane Special Offer!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Oct 9, 2017.

1. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Argh! In... assuming I wasn't too late. Went maroon canvas on desert bronze, with swedge. It looks great on the INFI TG-M I have, so why change things. The discount worked for me. If you got an A2TG, then you get the A2TG-M for $257. That is what was advertised, that is what I got.

My email receipt was stamped 21:09. The email that they were live was marked 21:02. Hopefully I'm in.

dman62 likes this.
  2. Hooker

Hooker

Jun 3, 2009
    Desert Bronze with Black Micarta with swedge to match it's big brother. No Regrets!

DamascusBowie likes this.
  3. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Duh, Im slow again, thank you. The 30 was already discounted and the BB took off another 30, I get it now.

:eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SoloMadness likes this.
  4. TheMtnMan

TheMtnMan Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    I went with Sage/maroon, last min switch lol with a swedge.
    Cant wait for this one.

5. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    went with no swedge, reminds me too much of the team gemini 2014 I got rid of... all my TGLBs, TGA2's etc are standard and might as well match :confused:

F'lar likes this.
  6. bmilla35

bmilla35

Aug 29, 2007
    I took the plunge. What's an extra $20 at that point and decided to go no swedge to make it a true matching set.

F'lar likes this.
  7. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    least got my bacon discount. Went black with maroon canvas and no swedge "might switch to a g10" later on the line if I don't see anything more enticing in op 2weeks. They haven't even started the swamp ratweiler infi's yet so probably be december before these ding

8. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    One more thing ... if they follow this up with an A2 or INFI TG-P, I'm gonna be pi****! Pi****... and screwed. :eek:

MessOnAMission and F'lar like this.
  9. DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    I think coating and handle color make it matching, the swedge is a difference like the size is, thats my thinking anyhow, as long as every hog gets their bacon how they like it thats all that matters.

I just couldnt see paying to not have it when it adds so much to the knife while still matching plenty. Got both mine in black coating and black g10.

Hooker likes this.
  10. azkyakr

azkyakr Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2015
    In for green canvas on black. Super excited!

11. Geoff

Geoff

Mar 21, 2001
    How could I resist being a bacon brother

Hooker and DamascusBowie like this.
  12. DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    I figure if I want it bad enough, I'll sell something. I sold my B8LE to pay for the HOGB8, and if Jerry puts out some more must haves, others will have to go too. Im ready to sell a few smaller grails if a moab pops up, and Im talking about some sweethearts. We'll see, theres other stuff I need to get around to selling, Jerry's knives are good motivation to start selling stuff. I got 15 years worth of stuff I can unload that I dont use or need anymore.

dogboye likes this.
  13. TheirProtector618

TheirProtector618 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 13, 2016
    1 Maroon canvas with black coming my way!

14. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    if you have to, cancel something to order something else, there's always people reselling right away in the EExchange

15. DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    I love the green and black canvas they had on the BG FBM, if all 02W blades have that shade and texture micarta I might get them on the bacon brother TGs, but I'm not aware of how that works. It would be awesome if it was all the same micarta, it looked extra sharm on the BG FBMs. Darn it, I thought of a good ask Jerry question two weeks after the ask Jerry thread. I blew my question asking bossman what his personal carry blade is. Although we did find out about the wipe down room, but now I'd rather know about the micarta.

16. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    Order in.
    Went with red-black G10 on black. Decided it didn't need to match my comp finish Team G. The red-black will match the grips on my Colt Defender dead on.

17. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015

Yeah basically an extra $100 to perfectly match the G10 A2SEs. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::( I got a couple infi versions for that price.

SoloMadness and F'lar like this.
  18. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    I had to get two, my mom used my INFI TGM to open a box and refused to give it back. Hell she even made me buy her a sheath for it. :D

PA Trout, clampdaddy, duramax and 3 others like this.
  19. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    I bit the bullet on one. See previous post.

20. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    colors don't have to match your full size TGA2, damn people we're not women matching shoes to outfits. Get the color combo you want PER Blade it doesn't have to match it's bigger sister :D

luethge likes this.