A2 Team Gemini M. . . . Pics, Specs, Pricing, And An Insane Special Offer!!!!

I had to get two, my mom used my INFI TGM to open a box and refused to give it back. Hell she even made me buy her a sheath for it. :D

My Sister used steak knife to make a salad last summer , She took knife and cutting board home
It's OK I have a spare

I had to get two, my mom used my INFI TGM to open a box and refused to give it back. Hell she even made me buy her a sheath for it. :D

Haha omg that's awesome Flar! :D

colors don't have to match your full size TGA2, damn people we're not women matching shoes to outfits. Get the color combo you want PER Blade it doesn't have to match it's bigger sister :D

Well now lol that's kind of the problem.., bc I did that on the TGA2SE and I just love the bruiser lol! :confused:

Piglet here just placed his first Busse order. Happy birthday Mr. Busse!

Congratulations sir! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I see Busse claimed their $1, i guess im in. There for a min i wasnt sure, i havent gotten a confirmation email on last couple of orders

I see Busse claimed their $1, i guess im in. There for a min i wasnt sure, i havent gotten a confirmation email on last couple of orders
No confirmation sucks- I get them right away- I don't get any other notices like the last calls- but in the summary if you have a number it's in either way I assume.

Thank you Slowride! Look forward to receiving it. I was trying to decide on configuration right up to the time the ordering went live. I really appreciate all the pictures and comparisons the community shared. It helped quite a bit!

Wonder if the sales are slower on this one due to the earlier TGA2 release? I was half expecting the final call by now.

Hey folks...
Since I missed out on the TGM last time, I thought cool,
so I ordered green blade with green & black G-10.

But, I wonder if any of you Busse knife crazy dudes have a
picture of the green canvas?

Thanks in advance either way...
Have a good one all y'all!!
Sixx

Hey folks...
Since I missed out on the TGM last time, I thought cool,
so I ordered green blade with green & black G-10.

But, I wonder if any of you Busse knife crazy dudes have a
picture of the green canvas?

Thanks in advance either way...
Have a good one all y'all!!
Sixx

I don’t think older canvas pics will help much, there’s too much variation. The only op2w green canvas I’ve seen so far was on the BG fbm, they showed both black and green canvas and both were dark and rich, looked great. I’m hoping it’s the same color all the way through op2w.

Thanks for the info & for the pic!
I think I'm gonna spoil myself & stick with the G&B G-10.
And green blade, I know, what a risk taker eh! Not...
Anyway, thanks again DBowie, L63 & Chad!
Knife On, Busse brothers & Sisters!!

I'm guessing the extra $30 off is out by this point? I'm already in, but was just thinking for others :thumbsup::cool:

No regrets! :D

Back