• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ADV slipjoints and stedemon shy V!!!

For you consideration I have up some beautiful knives!

Payment: PayPal only unless your in Canada then I will also take EMT.

Shipping: tracked shipping to anywhere in the US/Canada

Not looking for trades at this time as I need to raise money

1: ADV Impi in rosewood with insert. Has a fine hairline scratch on it barely visible. Other then that never used or sharpened, comes with pouch $220usd

2: ADV pocket butcher with carbon fibre, brand new never used or sharpened, comes with pouch and box $Sold!!!

3. ADV pocket butcher in bone, never used or sharpened, comes with pouch and box $240usd

4: ADV pocket butcher in rosewood, never used or sharpened, comes with pouch and box$240usd

5:ADV lock back pocket butcher rosewood, never used or sharpened, comes with pouch $260usd

6: ADV lockback pocket butcher in bone, never used or sharpened.$260usd

7: Stedemon Shy V! Beautiful knife, Ti handles with hollow ground blade! Was carried a few times and cut a few packages open but is in awesome condition! Comes with box, card, pouch and cloth. $325

Having hard time loading images at the moment so if you need any pics they can be sent to you. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Here's a nice guitar pic with the advs!!! The tac butcher and the Impi#2! The rest available!!

Attachments

• IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG
    308.7 KB · Views: 54
I will take #2 ADV pocket butcher with carbon fibre. PP sent, thanks!

Back