• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AEB-L and Rosewood Westernized Nakiri (SOLD)

Just finished this one up after a little bit of procrastination. This is my take on a westernized nakiri. It's also a bit of an oddity, because I rarely do stainless on my own accord, but a bit of change is nice now and then. Blade on this beauty is 7" of AEB-L stainless steel, ground thin with a thickness of 0.065" at the spine with a full flat grind to the edge. Handle is made up of a nickel silver bolster with nickel silver pins on some nice reddish rosewood. The wood has been oiled and then coated with a layer of food safe carnuba wax and then buffed again to add as much moister resistance possible. Overall length stands at a perfect 12". The blade finish, though hard to see in the photos is a nice high polished satin, perfect on a working blade like this. The entire profile of the knife is mirror polished and the spine of the blade is rounded and polished as well to ensure no sharp edge and provide a nice soft feel in the hand. This beauty is sure to slay any veggie you can throw at. Perfect for the at home chef, knife enthusiast or anyone as a gift for any one of those cultural/religious holidays that show up this time of year and that may or may not be ~15 days away...
Asking $SOLD USD + $8 USD shipping anywhere in the USA. I'll ship international as well, but rates vary. My PayPal email is:

marcotte.jaden@gmail.com

Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcomed.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice on how every was rounded, very subtle I would very much enjoy this in my kitchen.

Back