1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

AEB-L & Desert Ironwood Burl**SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Darrin Sanders, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Darrin Sanders

Darrin Sanders Knifemaker Moderator

May 6, 2009
    Blade-AEB-L @ 63 HRC with a 600 grit hand rubbed finish. Full flat grind to .010" at the edge and then convexed to sharp. 1 & 7/8" from tip to scales, 3/4" wide @ the Ricasso, & ..064" thick at the Ricasso with a distal taper.
    Handle-Desert Ironwood Burl with SS pins. 2" long.
    Overall length-3 & 7/8".
    Price-**SOLD** + $10 insured shipping to the USA. Others pay actual charges. I accept PayPal, money orders, & personal checks with time allowed for bank clearance. Just post an, "I'll take it" and send me a PM or email.
    Questions & comments welcomed. Thanks for looking. 6-22-19 #1  (2).JPG 6-22-19 #2  (2).JPG

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  2. bwlacey

bwlacey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Can't resist. I'll take it.

Walt

3. Darrin Sanders

Darrin Sanders Knifemaker Moderator

May 6, 2009
    Its all yours Walter. I'll get it sent out on Monday and send you the tracking number. Many thanks.