• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AFAustin’s 7th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale (Part 4)

AFAustin

Gold Member
This is Part 4 of my 7th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale.

Part 1, which gives all the background on this benefit sale, is here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...edicated-to-boy-part-1.1667277/#post-19070227

And Part 2 is here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-7th-annual-“going-to-the-dogs”-sale-part-2.1668803/

And Part 3 is here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...-the-dogs”-sale-part-3.1670176/#post-19100703

I also added a couple of nice small Spydercos (Foliage Green G-10) to the sale, listed over in the Modern Folders subforum:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ld-benefiting-the-pups.1669588/#post-19100212
[The Dragonfly is now gone but the Urban (slippie) is still available.]

Please note the reduced prices on the remaining knives in Part 1 and Part 2, and on the remaining Spydie, so please take a look at those, as well as the remaining knives in Part 3!

Everything is the same as in Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3, including that 100% of the proceeds will go to the pups, but I’m offering up a new bunch of knives here in Part 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/13/19 Update: Part 5 of this sale is now open here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-7th-annual-going-to-the-dogs-sale-part-5.1672888/

7/20/19 Update: There won't be a new Part this week---I'm taking the weekend off. :) My plan is to have a final Part (sale thread), starting next weekend, and after that close out this year's sale. So stay tuned!

7/27/19 Update: Part 6 of this sale is now open here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-7th-annual-going-to-the-dogs-sale-part-6.1675517/

8/10/19 Final Update: It's a wrap! Please see Part 7 (Donations Made!) here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...-the-dogs-sale-part-7-donations-made.1678168/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

For convenience sake, let me repeat the ground rules:

Details:

Prices include shipping, USPS 1st Class, w/ Delivery Confirmation. PayPal only. I'll cover the PayPal fees, so go ahead and list it as a sale of goods, not a gift.

1st unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with prompt payment. My PM/Conversations box fills up pretty quickly, so for payment info. or questions please e-mail me at: aforsythe4 (at) austin (dot) rr (dot) com

Once we have a deal, please post an "I’ll take it" in this sales thread, since that’s required for us both to leave feedback.

By buying these knives you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age, and otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws regarding them.

International Sales Policies:

I like the international character of BF and so I’m usually willing to jump through the extra hoops to do international sales. Unfortunately, I’m a little more pressed for time this year due to some medical issues at my house, so I’m going to have to make it U.S.A. only for this sale.

Now without further ado, let’s get on to the fourth batch of knives!

Thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These first four knives are a very generous donation from a great BF member who loves dogs and knows his knives. He has asked to remain anonymous but hails from the great state of Pennsylvania. Many many thanks to him!

1) Case Trapper #6254 CV in Chestnut Jigged Bone. CV (carbon) blades. This is the full size (4 1/8" closed) version. Unused and unsharpened with a couple of minor rub marks as is typical. Gorgeous chestnut covers. A beautiful example of this classic pattern.

Includes box & paperwork. $43.00

3ji4VG5l.jpg

NsUd6sfl.jpg

g8EuQGRl.jpg

2) Case Canoe #62131 CV in Amber Jigged Bone. CV (carbon) blades. Unused and unsharpened. Another classic Case knife with the etched master spear. Just a lovely knife.

Includes box & paperwork. $38.00 SOLD

4oA2Bbol.jpg

sIH1Ld3l.jpg

wLm4Tpdl.jpg

3) Case Trapper #6254 in Orange Delrin.
Stainless blades. This is the full size (4 1/8" closed) version. Unused and unsharpened. A solid knife that’s ready to go to work!

Includes box & paperwork. $35.00 SOLD

MGlLWv6l.jpg

anUgrscl.jpg

FqVoHOVl.jpg

4) Case Mini Trapper #6207W in Antique Sawcut Bone. Stainless blades. New, unused, and unsharpened. This is the model with a wharnie in place of the spey. I love Case Mini Trappers (and own several) and the wharnie version is especially nice.

Includes box & paperwork. $43.00 SOLD

QLcDW2Hl.jpg

jYFyGGMl.jpg

Pbd7jr0l.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
The next two knives are additional generous donations from my friend and great supporter of this sale from the great state of North Carolina. He remains anonymous but knows he has my heartfelt thanks!

5) Victorinox Tinker (Black). Appears unused and unsharpened with some very minor rub marks and handling marks/scuffs. The Tinker is my favorite non-alox Vic—great tool and blade combination and the thin small blade is a scalpel. I never cease to be amazed at the quality Victorinox provides for the money.

Includes box (which is a bit worn). $19.00 SOLD

zLGZzxql.jpg

DTWx1vGl.jpg

DNblIkfl.jpg

6) Victorinox Pocket Pal (Red). Appears unused and unsharpened with minor rub marks and handling marks. Thin and light with 2 excellent blades and feels great in hand. These are getting harder to find.

Includes box. $25.00

EArGHj5l.jpg

ccKPUTll.jpg

DvOmJ3ol.jpg

Last edited:
7) A.G. Russell Curved Jack Wharncliffe. New and unused. 3 5/8" closed. 12C27 steel. Made in China. A.G. came out with these a few years ago and they received very positive reviews. Sadly they are now discontinued.

I lucked into 3 of these. I sold one in Part 3 (quickly!), and I’m keeping one, so this the last one I’ll be putting up.

No box but includes nice vinyl padded zipper pouch. $42.00 SOLD

MHykU99l.jpg

NsJAeWpl.jpg

B93THrEl.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take #7 please

7) A.G. Russell Curved Jack Wharncliffe is SPF.

Hi, Barbara. Thanks for another purchase and for all your support of this sale!

I bet you have my PP info., but if not just shoot me an email.

Andrew

I'll take the mini trapper.

4) Case Mini Trapper #6207W in Antique Sawcut Bone is SPF.

Hi, Brian, and thanks for your purchase. You may still have my PP addy, but if not, please shoot me an email and I'll provide it.

Thanks,

Andrew

2) Case Canoe #62131 CV in Amber Jigged Bone is now SOLD.

PP received. Thanks, Jason! I'll have this in the mail to you tomorrow with a tracking no.

Andrew

7) A.G. Russell Curved Jack Wharncliffe is now SOLD.

PP received. Thanks, Barbara! This one will be on its way to you tomorrow with a t/n.

Andrew

4) Case Mini Trapper #6207W in Antique Sawcut Bone is now SOLD.

PP received. Thanks, Brian! It'll be en route tomorrow with a t/n.

Andrew

If still available, I take this please

3) Case Trapper #6254 in Orange Delrin. Stainless blades. This is the full size (4 1/8" closed) version. Unused and unsharpened. A solid knife that’s ready to go to work

If still available, I take this please

3) Case Trapper #6254 in Orange Delrin. Stainless blades. This is the full size (4 1/8" closed) version. Unused and unsharpened. A solid knife that’s ready to go to work

3) Case Trapper #6254 in Orange Delrin is SPF.

Thanks, Arno, and I'll reply to your email with my PP info.

Andrew

3) Case Trapper #6254 in Orange Delrin is now SOLD.

PP received. Thanks, Arno! I'll get this in the mail to you tomorrow with a t/n.

Andrew

5) Victorinox Tinker (Black) is now SOLD.

PP received---thanks, Ann! I'll get this one (and your other 2) in the mail to you tomorrow with a t/n.

Thanks for all your support of this sale and the pups!

Andrew

Back