• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AFAustin's 9th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale (Part 5) (Reductions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFAustin

Gold Member
This is Part 5 of my 9th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale.

Part 1, which gives all the background on this benefit sale, is here:

Part 2 is here:

I listed some nice Bucks for sale here:

Some Nice Bucks (Benefitting the Pups) (Reductions!) ALL SOLD | BladeForums.com

Part 3 is here:

AFAustin's 9th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale (Part 3) (Reductions!) | BladeForums.com

I listed a couple of Spydercos here:

Spyderco Endura Saber & Chaparral LW (Benefitting the Pups) ALL SOLD | BladeForums.com

And Part 4 is here:

Please note that I’ve reduced prices on the remaining knives in Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4, so please take a look at those!

Everything is the same as in Part 1, including that 100% of the proceeds will go to the pups, but I’m offering up a new bunch of knives here in Part 5.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/21/21 Update: I listed a few more nice Bucks in the Bucks Sale subforum: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/more-nice-bucks-benefitting-the-pups.1800707/#post-20630562

7/25/21 Update: Part 6 of this sale is now open here:
7/29/21 Update: I listed 2 groups of flashlights in the Gadgets & Gear Sale subforum: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ting-the-pups-all-sold.1802017/#post-20644498

8/1/21 Update: Part 7 of this sale is now open here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...o-the-dogs-sale-part-7.1802579/#post-20650980

8/7/21 Update: Part 8 of this sale is now open here:
8/25/21 Update: It's a wrap! This sale is now officially over and the donations have been made. Part 9 has all the details here:

For convenience sake, let me repeat the ground rules:

Details:

Prices include shipping, USPS 1st Class, w/ tracking. PayPal only. I'll cover the PayPal fees, so please list it as a sale of goods, not a gift.

1st unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with prompt payment. My PM/Conversations box tends to fill up quickly, so please e-mail me for payment info. at: aforsythe4 [at] austin [dot] rr [dot] com

Once we have a deal, please post an "I’ll take it" in this sales thread, since that’s required for us both to leave feedback, which I think is important.

By buying these knives you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age, and otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws regarding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

International Sales Policies:

I like the international character of BF and so I’m usually willing to jump through the extra hoops to do international sales. But as this sale has grown in size and become a good deal more work, I’ve got to place some limits. So, apologies, but it’s U.S.A. only for this sale.

Now without further ado, let’s get to the new batch of knives.

And please remember to email me (at address listed above) rather than PM-ing me. Thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

The first 3 knives are the balance of the very generous gift from my donor and fellow Texan whose other knives are listed in Part 4. He really sent some beauties! He has my sincere gratitude and he has asked to remain anonymous.

1) GEC Tidioute #380321 English Whittler in Bloodwood. 3 7/8” closed. 1095 carbon steel. Gorgeous covers on this one. New & unused.

The tube is marked with an “S” for “Store” knife, but I can’t see any issues.

Includes tube & waxed paper. $160.00 SOLD

b5JDKRbl.jpg

vdnzcc8l.jpg

ziFUET2l.jpg

2) GEC Tidioute #152221 Urban Jack in Spring Green Jigged Bone.
3 1/2” closed. 1095 carbon steel. Pretty green covers. New & unused.

Includes tube, wax paper & pin. $160.00 $148.00 SOLD

uSxNgcpl.jpg

FqDaoVpl.jpg

3WLkEDjl.jpg

3)
Queen Cutlery Co. #99 Jack in Brown Jigged Bone. 3 5/8” closed. “Tool Steel” stamped on blade so I’m assuming carbon steel. Long pull. On the tang: “Q DFC USA”. I’ve read that “DFC” stands for “Daniels Family Cutlery”, which makes sense as they bought Queen Cutlery in 2012. Very similar in size and shape to an Indian River Jack. Appears new & unused.

No box. $75.00 SOLD

5bSFpnYl.jpg

AiFzkXOl.jpg

BHnfWyjl.jpg

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These next 4 knives are part of a very generous donation from a great BF member and supporter of this sale who loves dogs and knows his knives. He has asked to remain anonymous but hails from the great state of Pennsylvania. Many, many thanks to him.

4) Case Medium Stockman #6318 SS in Blue Jigged Bone. 3 5/8” closed. Stainless blades. Appears new and unused, with a some blade rubs as you typically get with this pattern. Sleek serpentine shape with pretty blue covers.

Includes box & paperwork. WITHDRAWN

0ycC6vzl.jpg

TiMPsCwl.jpg

DWpct0dl.jpg

5) Case Canoe #62131 SS in Rough Black Synthetic. 3 5/8” closed. Stainless blades. Appears new & unused, with some blade rubs as you usually see with this pattern. Very comfortable in hand.

Includes box & paperwork. WITHDRAWN

FJFOzwWl.jpg

RCrvXa7l.jpg

0Ua17G3l.jpg

6) Case Russlock #61953L SS in Rough Black Synthetic. 4 1/4” closed (which includes protruding bar). Stainless blade. Appears new & unused. Blade is ground thin, with a nice swedge, and should make for an excellent slicer.

Includes box but no paperwork. WITHDRAWN

u60XV2Kl.jpg

sKdBAkOl.jpg

z6bqfrHl.jpg

7) Case Trapper #6254W (Wharncliffe) in Caribbean Blue Jigged Bone. 4 1/8” closed. Stainless blades. Appears new & unused. Bright & beautiful Caribbean Blue bone. The wharnie secondary makes this an especially useful knife.

Includes box & paperwork. $45.00 $41.00 SOLD

PrwRNNwl.jpg

E4Y63NRl.jpg

gtVpbKyl.jpg

Last edited:
3) Queen Cutlery Co. #99 Jack in Brown Jigged Bone is SPF to JoeGoblyn.

Joe, please email me at address listed in intro. above and I'll reply with PP info.

Thanks,

Andrew

3) Queen Cutlery Co. #99 Jack in Brown Jigged Bone is now SOLD to JoeGoblyn.

PP received. Thanks, Joe. I'll ship to the address you indicated in your PP note. This will go out to you Monday with a tracking no.

Thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

I’ll take number 1 (GEC EW). Email sent to address above. I’ll send payment ASAP.

1) GEC Tidioute #380321 English Whittler in Bloodwood is SPF to Benjamin Highley.

Benjamin, thanks for your email and I'll reply with PP info.

Andrew

1) GEC Tidioute #380321 English Whittler in Bloodwood is SPF to Benjamin Highley.

Benjamin, thanks for your email and I'll reply with PP info.

Andrew
Funds sent.

1) GEC Tidioute #380321 English Whittler in Bloodwood is now SOLD to Benjamin Highley.

PP received. Thanks, Benjamin. I'll get this one in the mail to you on Monday with a tracking no.

Many thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

7) Case Trapper #6254W (Wharncliffe) in Caribbean Blue Jigged Bone is SPF to 1894Gunsmoke.

Please email me at: aforsythe4 [at] austin [dot] rr [dot] com and I'll reply with PayPal info.

Thanks,

Andrew

7) Case Trapper #6254W (Wharncliffe) in Caribbean Blue Jigged Bone is now SOLD to 1894Gunsmoke.

PP received. Thanks, Michael. I'll get this in the mail to you tomorrow with a tracking no.

Andrew

2) GEC Tidioute #152221 Urban Jack in Spring Green Jigged Bone is SPF to bearded-one.

Please shoot me an email at: aforsythe4 [at] austin [dot] rr [dot] com and I'll reply with PayPal info.

Thanks,

Andrew

2) GEC Tidioute #152221 Urban Jack in Spring Green Jigged Bone is now SOLD to bearded-one.

PP received. Thanks, Brent. I'll get this one in the mail to you tomorrow with a tracking no.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back