After Christmas deals for 12/27 -- Pix and big savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
12-27-06 002.jpg

12-27-06 003.jpg

12-27-06 004.jpg

12-27-06 005.jpg

12-27-06 006.jpg

Opportunity to spent your Christmas gift dollars and get something you always wanted.

L to r

21 inch 30 ounce Chitlangi by Sher. Sisau wood handle. Excellent buy at $90 YBB. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 31 ounce chiruwa Ak by Vim Bhadur Kami. Horn handle. Yours for $95 delivered. *SOLD*

18 inch 29 ounce balance Khukuri by Kumar. Sisau wood handle. Bargain at $95 delivered. *SOLD*

15 inch 24 ounce BAS by Sher. Horn handle. Yours for $70 YBB. *SOLD*

16 inch 21 ounce D-1 Knife by Dil Bhadur kami. Sisau wood handle. Yours for $65 YBB. *SOLD*

13.5 inch 14 ounce balance Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. $50 delivered. *SOLD*

12 inch 13 ounce Sirupati by Dil Bhadur Kami. Horn handle. Fast knife for $50 YBB. *SOLD*

15 inch 14 ounce Chainpuri by Bura. Sisau wood handle. Yours for $55 *SOLD*

18 3/8 inch 23 ounce Bura Boomerang by Bura. Sisau wood handle. All fittings are white metal. $95 YBB. *SOLD*

Email to get any or all

wow awesome deals today!!! :eek:
yangdu surprises me every time... gotta figure out a way to stay off DOTDs :grumpy:
congrats to all who manage to snag one or more of these beauties :thumbup: :D

Damn, the wood on that Balance is exceptional; not to mention the price being $45 off!

Just posted about wanting to finally get a Boomerang on another thread. E-mail sent on this one.

Norm

email sent on 16 inch 21 ounce D-1 Knife by Dil Bhadur kami. Sisau wood handle. Yours for $65 YBB.

Congrats, Norm, on the new kangaroo-skinner. :D

I knew you'd get one eventually. :p The boomerang always comes back.

Mike :eek: :foot:

Really digging that 18" balance, maybe some other time though.

Congrats on the boomerang Norm. Really nice wood on it.

i got the d-1, big guy. get that little balance you like. you don't own one of that size yet.

youre right... i only have one balance and its 18"
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sh*t... nah i cant :grumpy:
somebody please buy it before i do :)

youre going to love the d1... i love my mini tarwar hehe :D

EDIT: ohhhhh that balance is looking so sweet... it would fit my fiances hands so well.

Someone help me! I know nothing of these, what is the one at the Top of the first image that is also in the second picture?

Someone help me! I know nothing of these, what is the one at the Top of the first image that is also in the second picture?

thats the bura boomerang... norm aka svashtar has already claimed that one his :thumbup: :D

very very sexy blade :cool:

hey gravelface, from what i know about your taste in knives i think you'd be interested in knowing that the second knife from the left, the chiruwa ang khola, is known as "the unbreakable knife." the guarantee on it is awesome, break it and they'll send you two free. you know you want it now. $95 is a killer price, that's $50 off a knife with a .5" spine. do it man. do it.

yeah, if they are not all sold by 9:00pm Pacific Jaiofspam has to buy all of the unsold.(it's in his contract)

Let's help him by buying some of these.

Back