AG Russell 1ofakind naming ceremomy!!

sleeping causes you to miss things......(by things i mean SFNOs:thumbup:)

You are crazy. Thank God we don't have everyone doing this, there are so many variants out there and they keep making more, I can't keep up. Jeff, you crack me up =)

Wow, she's a beauty Jeff, you now have a fine addition to your already awesome SNFO collection
Nice score :thumbup:

Manix J,

Love the name! Very Cool ! ! ! !:thumbup:

When I was younger and single, I used to go to a nightclub, find the hottest girl there, and ask her name. That would then be the name of my newest knife. Now, it's important that you never get to know this girl or date her. . . . If so, it will most likely end up ruining your love of that knife. :eek:

Once, when the weekend rolled around, my buddies asked what I had planned? I told them, "I'm taking Sheena out on both Friday and Saturday night." etc. . . . When I finally met up with my friends at the local bowling alley on Saturday night, they asked, "Where's this new girl Sheena?. . . Did she dump you already?" I simply patted the left side of my chest and said, "Oh, she's right here". Confusedly they asked, "In your heart?" to which I replied, "No, in my shoulder rig!":eek::D:thumbup:

Let's Drink!!!!:thumbup:

Jerry:D

Manix J,

When I was younger and single, I used to go to a nightclub, find the hottest girl there, and ask her name. That would then be the name of my newest knife. Now, it's important that you never get to know this girl or date her. . . . If so, it will most likely end up ruining your love of that knife. :eek:

Once, when the weekend rolled around, my buddies asked what I had planned? I told them, "I'm taking Sheena out on both Friday and Saturday night." etc. . . . When I finally met up with my friends at the local bowling alley on Saturday night, they asked, "Where's this new girl Sheena?. . . Did she dump you already?" I simply patted the left side of my chest and said, "Oh, she's right here". Confusedly they asked, "In your heart?" to which I replied, "No, in my shoulder rig!":eek::D:thumbup:

I got THE blessing from THE boss himself!!! SO my knife name is eternal!!

For my next one of a kind boss...i'm going to follow your old strategy (especially the never get to know or date the club hottie..as my current hottie GF would break my legs lol)

and i agree getting to know her would be a jinx like tattooing a girls name on your arm:thumbdn:

I have a feeling my next knife will be named tiffany or Skye ;)

I'm drinking....:thumbup:

boss man has spoken!! listen up and obey ya hogs!

J

Manix J,

Awesome :D

Back