Ageless Mistress

Thanks Will, were the screw heads buggered up when you sent her to the shop? I'm wondering if they can also replace those too, for that original look. At any rate your SHBM is a gem now, that's for sure. :thumbup:

Thanks Will, were the screw heads buggered up when you sent her to the shop? I'm wondering if they can also replace those too, for that original look. At any rate your SHBM is a gem now, that's for sure. :thumbup:

No, the screw head slots were in good shape on this one when I sent it in.

gorgeous blade, is that infi or a2?

all battle mistresses are infi

ALL BATTLE MISTRESSES ARE INFI.

ALL BATTLE MISTRESSES ARE INFI!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Brendan,

Thank you for the compliments, but that’s an old colloquialism of the American deep South—I can’t take credit for it.

Now that is class!!! Thanks for the pics Will and congrats man it really is a fine one.

That is incredible Will. I love those blades. I just cannot imagine a better 10 inch blade than the SHBM with the smooth bolts. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Great Spa Treatment ! The SHBM looks brand new:thumbup:

I like the idea of screw head bolts....wish they were still an option ....

That's sexy !! at least we have those BWM LEs coming! I think they're even sexier!! :thumbup::thumbup::D

bwmle_lg.jpg

attachment.php

I haven't felt the need to send in one of my Busses for the old spa treatment yet but it's great to see what a trip into Busse Combat can do.

Will, she's beautiful:cool::thumbup:

Thanks for sharing.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEE!! :thumbup::thumbup:
What else can I say? :thumbup:

Back