Ah, Crap!

are you in DC or in WA state? If in the state, you could look at the AG's office. I have seen a couple of postings for positions, although mostly in Olympia or the boonies. Pay sucks, but at least they're hiring.

WA state. I will have to take a look at the AG's postings.

Not good news, but I certainly wish you the best, and I know that nothing ever happens without a reason, even if it isn't evident at the time. We have done layoffs in our agency the past few months...and I'm in health care. :(

Stay positive, bro. Something will turn up!

sorry to hear that, I have been down that road several times in the past and it is rough, best of luck finding employment

You never know, You may come up with better than You lost.
Good Hunting:thumbup::thumbup:

I'm sorry to hear about that.

What part of WA are you in? I just went through the same thing earlier this year. Although, with a Pharmaceutical company. It took me a couple of days to look on the bright side. Now, I'm starting my own business in the medical field.

I never looked back.

You'll land on your feet. The determination that got you through law school will kick in and you'll be kick'n butt and taking names before you know it.

May you find more than you lost brother:thumbup:

Best regards

Did Mr. Raymond get the axe as well?

Mr. Raymond???? Not sure who that is ?

And you and I still need to meet some where. I have yet to meet another Busse owner in real life. HMMMMM, I am unemployed, we could meet in Manito park and try and chop one of those huge pine's down with some INFI. Wonder how far we would get until the police arrested us?

Last edited:
You could brush up on your Wills, Trusts and Estates...and hang up your own shingle.

I might have to hang up my own shingle, but I would definately sitck to what I know better, and that is criminal.

I did take wills and trusts in lawschool. It was actually the one I worked the hardest at out of all my classes. Not sure I really remember much about it.

Join the club, I lost my job over a month ago, it's just wonderful in this economy trying to find something else making good money.

Sorry to hear that, but welcome to the club, where I'm not just a member, I'm the president.
I just had a friend tell me today that the recession is over, yea ok.

Must be a wild eyed liberal who doesn't live in the real world and works for the Government.

The unemployment rate here in NC is 10% and going up every day. It's really worse that that though with 1,000's losing their jobs just about everyday.

IF you lose you job and were making a good wage don't expect to make anything close to what you were making before, another down side to this economy.

There are no positives right now, only that we all have to wait until things get better down the road.

Back