Ak !

How much are these going for aftermarket?

If you've got pics I'd love to see them!

It fluctuates a little. Recently i have seen beginning asking prices around $900.00 US with and without sheaths. Gradually the prices have declined to $850.00 if no one buys them, then $800.00, followed by $750.00 if no one buys at the other mark downs. I would expect to pay between $800.00 - $900.00 depending on the condition and the availability of a sheath and possibly more if any mods were done by someone reputable like Ban or Garth, or if it was a custom offering from a Ganza (black/Tan G-10 issued). Hope that helps.

I have pics of mine at hom. I'll post them later. Ban modded my AK and ruck and is working on another AK and ruck for me. Ban is the shiz.

Brendan, I also had another thought. You should investigate the rucks too. Some people prefer one to the other. I like them both but find the ruck more versatile due to its size.

Here are mine
IMG_8561.jpg

Well ... since you ask.

There's a Ruck at the top of this pic.
Blade002.jpg

That's a Silent Knight on the right ... 14.5" blade.

Your basic AK
DSC_0052bm_edited_edited.jpg

A prettier AK
AKBlackBTMicarta.jpg

A bigger pic of the Ruck
RuckKensei2.jpg

And, because it's so cool -- Tedwca's AK-47 (it's been Banned!)
AKtedwca_banned.jpg

And we close with a mysterious gentleman carrying an old SK
SkunkMOAB.jpg

I've always felt the SK was more a sword than a knife. :D

And we close with a mysterious gentleman carrying an old SK
SkunkMOAB.jpg

I've always felt the SK was more a sword than a knife. :D

That grandaddy of SK belongs to Skunk and is a beast. I remember it being around 1/2" or so thick if not more :eek: One serious piece of steel for sure. :thumbup:

I so want one of those Busse swords! How much does the ruck go for ?

Than is for the pics lads!

I so want one of those Busse swords! How much does the ruck go for ?

Than is for the pics lads!

To be honest, not much less than an AK. For one thing, there are fewer of them.

Some folks have had success ordering them from the Custom Shop. If that route is still open (ask Garth), it will take a LONG time ... and probably be even more expensive.

If you're ridiculously lucky, you might get one for $700 - $750. Probably without a sheath.

They are quite cool.

The ruck has recently had an initial asking price between $800.00 - $850.00 and that is usually new without a sheath but some may ask for that for one slightly used, as these numbers were of at least 1-2 months age. It was only offered at a ganza and is a little elusive. Either the AK or ruck would make an excellent addition. I just like the ruck because it is easier to carry and use with one hand. The handle slabs are thin so if you get one I suggest swapping them out with thicker micarta or just wrapping them with paracord or some cotton ito.

Edit: OP, your youthful synapses retrieved the info from storage and telegraphed its delivery in a flash, in comparison to my rather inept typing skills and probable carpal tunnel.

I'm still waiting for my NMFBM (and will be for a few more weeks). I'm going to get I saw this thread and enjoy that the mistress for a while !!

Edit: OP, your youthful synapses retrieved the info from storage and telegraphed its delivery in a flash, in comparison to my rather inept typing skills and probable carpal tunnel.

Alright! "Youthful." Sounds good to me!! :D:thumbup::cool:

I'm definitely ready for Halloween.

Now. When I answer the door ... which sword do I carry?? :eek:

My Ruck cost me a mint tan/tan SFNO or a cip point desert NO-E, I forget which. Either way, it was worth it!

I've been away from the personal computers for a bit, so happy to show this again:

My AK
DSC02066.jpg

DSC02068.jpg

DSC02077.jpg

One of my favorite Busses of course.

i would absolutely love to get a hold of one of these. out of my price range right now, but it's on the wishlist....

I was lucky enough to stumble on one at Blade West and snapped it up. Still more than what I could afford but given what the price was I couldn't pass it up.

Gratuitous picture.
IMG_0943.jpg

Back