• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Al Mar / Butch Vallotton Custom

Super Rare Auto Al Mar made by Butch Vallotton. Only 35 were made by Vallotton for Al Mar. Micarta handles, ATS 34 steel, titanium liners. 10 1/2" long. It is a beast of a knife and very, very rare. Numbered 007. Fully auto with push button opening and liner locking. Below is the email I received from Mr. Vallotton that gives some details/history of this knife.

It is in excellent, unused condition with very light scratches from handling/storage. Too light to actually see in a pic. You have to hold it at an angle to even see. It does have slight verticle wiggle where the liner lock meets the blade. $1000 obo. Would be willing to entertain trade/partial trades.

** Note: As I am a new member, I would be willing to work with a buyer with shipping first, if it is a trusted, established member.

IMAG3781_zps08pc9lqh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-54-30_zpsnrclbrug.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG3778_zpsy1dkgnfb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG3775_zpsbrapua0z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

$1000

Didn't receive email. Not sure why but having trouble sending/receiving emails through BF. Send it to rmaness 11 at gmail . Com

Back