• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Al Polkowski Wartog

It is a 4 1/4in. sandblasted blade with a sheath.I bought it from Al at the NY knife show 3yrs. ago. I never used or carried it and it is in mint condition.The price is $240.00 including shipping and ins.
Thanks,
Larry

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 258
I don't know. I guess what ever he was using 3yrs. ago. It doesn't say anything but his name on the blade.

I don't know about others, but I personally love Polkowski's knives. If I'm correct, aren't most designed by Dave Kaspar? I've been watching this one myself. Tempted, but holding off at this point.
EricO

The Bob Kasper designated models are the Bulldog, Pug, Scorpion, Companion, and Gaunt.

The logo on this Warthog would indicate that is made from ATS34. Most of them being blasted finish. The newer/ current makers logo is with 2 lightning bolts. And are made with 154CM. Many of these are of polished finish.

N2

Back