Alaskan Guide Buck Knives!

I have the 110, and I agree with the above that it does pair up great with an old rifle! I guess I missed it, but from reading the above, I take it the Alaskan Guide Series was discontinued??

I have the 110, and I agree with the above that it does pair up great with an old rifle! I guess I missed it, but from reading the above, I take it the Alaskan Guide Series was discontinued??
Their on line site still shows that they are available for all models. I think depending on the location some stores my not display them as prominently as others. The Wichita cabalas I was in last October had several in stock besides the display that was smaller than other brands. They were really show casing the EDC types more than the hunting types which for me was disappointing being an outdoor hunting/ fishing/ camping retailer.

Their on line site still shows that they are available for all models. I think depending on the location some stores my not display them as prominently as others. The Wichita cabalas I was in last October had several in stock besides the display that was smaller than other brands. They were really show casing the EDC types more than the hunting types which for me was disappointing being an outdoor hunting/ fishing/ camping retailer.

Kansas City has turned the same direction. It’s gone downhill in my opinion, in recent years.

Several AG models were on sale right around Christmas (at least online). Maybe they sold well and are just slow to replenish. It would be a crime to eliminate the AG models, especially since Bass Pro got rid of their Buck smooth bone fixed blades.

Several AG models were on sale right around Christmas (at least online). Maybe they sold well and are just slow to replenish. It would be a crime to eliminate the AG models, especially since Bass Pro got rid of their Buck smooth bone fixed blades.

I'm more hurt about them discontinuing the 154CPM exclusive 110. I'll probably end up with a AG model and attempt to take off the logo.

7fJvPze_d.jpg

S southARbuck
Taking the Alaskan Guide logo off isn't hard. I used a razor blade but if I did it again I'd look for scotch brite or steel wool. Cut enough cardboard with it and it'll start peeling off whether you want it to or not. :thumbsup:

Back