Albers Cutlery Company

Any progress on the next run? Very hopeful for seeing things move forward for you Eric.

Any progress on the next run? Very hopeful for seeing things move forward for you Eric.

Moving along slowly but surely. Took this pic last week after I had just finished hammering the pins. Now they're all ground, sanded and shaped and in the process of being buffed. I think I should have them pretty much done by the end of the week. Working on five additionals that aren't in the pic, they're still in the assembly stages.

Batch 1.jpg

Eric

You Da man Eric!!! Lookin' good! All the best!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

looks like a run of 45 or so, very cool. You are going to do well at this. I think the time is ripe for you with your talents and the current state of things.

Last edited:
Moving along slowly but surely. Took this pic last week after I had just finished hammering the pins. Now they're all ground, sanded and shaped and in the process of being buffed. I think I should have them pretty much done by the end of the week. Working on five additionals that aren't in the pic, they're still in the assembly stages.

View attachment 1440449

Eric

That's an exciting photo, Eric! :D :thumbsup:

Since I'm guessing these are all spoken for by folks who are already on some list, any update on how those of us not in the circle will be able to get on that list? Thanks!

Since I'm guessing these are all spoken for by folks who are already on some list, any update on how those of us not in the circle will be able to get on that list? Thanks!

An excellent question! ;)

If I read his previous post correctly, he has no list at this point. I think he was waiting to get his web site up and running so that requests could be made there. He indicated that doing the reserves "manually" was not a good way for him to do it. He didn't want to inadvertently miss someone.

So, I think all of these will be up for grabs from his web site.... unless he's had a change in plans. But this is purely speculation and interpretation on my part. I'm sure he'll clarify here as the time approaches. I certainly don't speak for him... just my observations.

Nothing's spoken for aside from a handful of knives that were ordered ahead of time. I've got a list of folks who have requested that I let them know once I put the knives up on the website, but that's about as far as it goes. Quiet I can give you a heads up too, no problem at all. :thumbsup::)

Eric

Nothing's spoken for aside from a handful of knives that were ordered ahead of time. I've got a list of folks who have requested that I let them know once I put the knives up on the website, but that's about as far as it goes. Quiet I can give you a heads up too, no problem at all. :thumbsup::)

Eric

I appreciate it. And as Easyrider Easyrider asked, we'd love to be notified when your site is up and off to the races. I'd love to be able to support another knife maker making beautiful traditionals!

Back