• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All knives sold or traded. Thanks fellow forum members!

"onespdfrk". OK, if you PM me I'll provide you with my Paypal address. Or...you can give me other ideas of how to receive funds. I'm open to options so long as they are secure and legitimate. Thank you, Steve.

"krimax1976". Please PM me and I will provide you with my Paypal email address. Please do so (and pay) within 1 hour. 755 MPR = sold pending funds until 6:20 PM CST! Thanks, great knife!

For some reason it doesn't give me the option to pm or email you? I will send funds immediately when I have your PP info.

Interesting. I can't PM or email you either. My Paypal address is: hrmnstphn@yahoo.com. Verified, premier member. Can ship the knife tomorrow morning if payment is received. Let me know how you'd like to handle shipping. Thanks.

Got it. Please advise re: shipping method. I will cover basic USPS but insurance/sig required could be extra. Thank you both (krimax1976 and onespdfrk) for prompt payment. Jazzy...I'm sorry but the Ti-lock is gone.

"primeform", I have no idea why that is. I did respond to your "visitor message", though. $300 NET to me on the Paramilitary 2 is fine. That is my minimum, though, as that is the amount I paid for it just days ago excluding shipping, fees, etc. I bought it from the original owner. He bought it from Bento Box Shop new and never used it. The day after I bought it from him, I received a call from another gentleman I had emailed days earlier about a different PM2. I bought his also but then decided I really only need one even though they are AWESOME! Hope that answers your question and explains everything. Regards, Steve.

"primeform". OK, I listed my Paypal address above. It is: hrmnstphn@yahoo.com. If you would like to email me, you can reach me at that address also. How would you like to handle payment so I can ship the Para 2 M390 tomorrow morning?

Hi "nore". Actually, yes...I am interested in that. I have been looking at that very knife for the past few days. I can buy them for $180.00 shipped, so you know. If you think you can live with a trade for my Sebenza 21 and $170.00 from you, then we could work something out. Your ZT 0561 would have to be in new or like-new condition, though. Regards, Steve.

*** Update as of 7pm cst: Brand new, large sebenza 21 and 99.9% new benchmade 950 rift are still for sale. *** Thanks to those who have purchased the others ;) . Jazzy, I still can't locate a single email from you regarding any of this (insert head-scratch here). Not sure what happened. Oh well.

Back