• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All knives sold or traded. Thanks fellow forum members!

EDIT: Price is $100.00 net to me. Sorry for neglecting to post that! I purchased this from the original owner. He had only carried it a couple of days in his pocket. It is 99% perfect. I am only selling it because I have two. I would consider a trade for a Spyderco Manix 2 or Manix 2 XL (non-lightweight handle).

Pics: http://s172.photobucket.com/user/csb_09/library/Benchmade Rift 950?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Interested in trading for a bnib spyderco manix 2 dlc with the CPM s30v steel?
664D7937-4D49-49F8-AC90-490932A81091-13039-00000D74A42D4377_zpsf0f85868.jpg

I'm sorry that I forgot to list a price. Oops! $100.00 net to me is the price. Just want to get back what I paid.

ShepardCC. Yes, I would trade even for your Manix 2. Please get in touch with me. Otherwise, I am still 100% willing to straight-sell it.

"sechip", I am interested in that trade as I have been in the market for one lately. I can purchase a NIB ZT 0560 for $180.00 shipped online so I would need $160.00 minimum + your knife to make the trade. Thanks for the offer!

hey,

just so you know you need to consolidate your for sale threads. Also you can only post the same knife for sale once every 14 days.

I closed the other thread (the one that originally had 5 knives listed) because it had become very cluttered, then I posted the 2 remaining knives individually and was planning on leaving them alone/letting them run their course. Was this not the correct way to do it?

Sales consolidated and more nonsense removed. It may be easier for potential buyers to contact you if you had your email enabled.

Fixed. Email now enabled. Didn't realize I had to do that. Thanks! Benchmade 950 Rift is the last knife standing LOL.

Back