• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold - 12 Landi A2 EDC's Black Micarta / JRE Leather $59

Hello BF,

5 Left.

I have 12 of my EDC's available. All use black Canvas Micarta. Every knife will also come JRE Type B Bushcraft Sheath.

OAL of 7 3/4 and a cutting edge of 3 1/2. Stock is 1/8 A2 heat treated to an Rc of 59-60 by Peters of Meadville, PA. Grind is Full Flat by me.

Steel is A2 heat treated and tested to guaranteed Rc of 59-60 by Peters of Meadville, PA.

Knives are on sale for $59 each, Credit/Debit via invoice which leads to a secured page for payment, Google Pay, MO, check...are fine. Shipping is free CONUS, at cost internationally. No Paypal Please.

Contact me here on BF or via landiknives@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks for looking, I do appreciate it!

P1010255 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010252 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010245 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010243 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010247 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010258 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

Thanks!
I'll take one if you have it in leather!! If not I'll still take one
archienelson@ymail.com

Hi, I will take one if still available. Please send invoice and I will
pay with VISA.
It has been a while since I purchased one of your knives. Looking
forward to one of these.
Thanks,
Knifemack

Hi, If still available I will take one.
e-mail sent for invoice.
Thanks

Rec. the knife and love it. Perfect for an edc. Next question is how do you remove it from the sheath once its in there cause its in there and frankly its kind of stuck in the sheath. Any ideas let me know. thanks and keepem sharp

Never mind, just wrap the handle in cellophane and put in the sheath, it stretches the leather a bit for a good fit. thanks

Last edited:
Landi Landi john the knife arrived. incredible value for the money. i cant wait to put it thru the paces.
thank you so much.

Never mind, just wrap the handle in cellophane and put in the sheath, it stretches the leather a bit for a good fit. thanks

Just saw this longbow. Glad it fit... I had all of the knives in the photo... a couple where snug. It should make for a good long term fit.

Back